Oct 20, 2009 #1 M Miggers Airman 27 0 Joined Oct 19, 2009 The last two I've done of late. Frog Meteor IV converted to U.15 Xtrakit F.8 converted to U.16 Mark
Oct 20, 2009 #2 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,322 38,856 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland nice. I think I should merge all your threads.
Oct 20, 2009 Thread starter #3 M Miggers Airman 27 0 Joined Oct 19, 2009 Please do Wurger,if it helps with bandwidth etc. Mark
Oct 20, 2009 #4 dirkpitt289 Master Sergeant 2,286 20 Joined Jul 16, 2009 Location South Plainfield New Jersey Cool looking plane. I don't think I've ever seen one of them before.
Oct 20, 2009 #5 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina Nice!
Oct 21, 2009 #6 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,562 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra That's a couple of cool looking meat-boxes
Oct 21, 2009 #8 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,625 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Excellent!
Oct 21, 2009 #9 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,233 15,155 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Looking sxmart - always liked the look of the target meatbkoxes.
Oct 21, 2009 #10 Heinz Captain 7,686 19 Joined Feb 6, 2007 Location Melbourne, Victoria Great Meteors! Cheers!