MiG-15 test

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Clave

Senior Master Sergeant
Jun 15, 2005
Deep in suburban Surrey
First attempt...

Anyone know what colour the light should be on the wingtip? I have not filled it in, as I know it is red on US/UK aircraft, but not certain for China...?

Attachments

• MiG15_China_1_LowRes.jpg
    MiG15_China_1_LowRes.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 1,083
It should be the same I would assume , I'm just thinking that they wouldn't be any different then naval or merchant navigation rules even in China

I'm nearly done now, and got to start on the bis version...

It has been one of those 'I wish I noticed that before' moments... I had just about finished this when I found out that 99% of the MiG-15s are the bis type, or the 2-seater UTI.... :|

But, doing all three will be OK, as it seems like there are a fair few common parts.

Anyhow, here's the final Chinese one (Fixed: wingtip light, added wing panel lines, fixed shading on the airbrake)

Attachments

• MiG15_China_1_Dev.jpg
    MiG15_China_1_Dev.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 676
A couple of boring ones, but I have finished the bis version, so just the UTI 2-seater to do, and then I can get on to some interesting camo ones... :)

Attachments

• MiG15_Albania_Dev.jpg
    MiG15_Albania_Dev.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 617
  • MiG15_Algeria_1_Dev.jpg
    MiG15_Algeria_1_Dev.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 681
For those that are interested, there are quite a few detail changes on the bis, (access panels and other panel lines) but the major differences are in the cockpit, aerials, and air-brakes...

Yeah, I was just checking out the differences, noticed the air brake first and then started looking for others...fantastic as usual mate.

Some of the camo schemes are rather nice, looking forward to them...:D

The snooker hampered my efforts today, both at real work and this, but I did manage to finish this UTI version :)

Attachments

• MiG15_Algeria_2_Dev.jpg
    MiG15_Algeria_2_Dev.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 747
Thanks - and some more:

Attachments

• MiG15_China_2_Dev.jpg
    MiG15_China_2_Dev.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 701
  • MiG15_China_3_Dev.jpg
    MiG15_China_3_Dev.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 738