MILES MASTER

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

grob

Airman
Sep 1, 2007
Can anyone help me with information on the Miles Master trainer Mk3
I am building a very old kit of this aircraft as a glider tug and need info on wheel and undercariage and towing hook .Also if anyone has 1/72 plans this would be a great help

Sorry ? i dont understand your reply to my posted querie. Please could you clarify what you mean.

I think it was his first post and he didn't post it at the correct place.Don't worry about it,please.:D

What is the firm of the MM Mk.3 trainer?

Hi Wurg
Its the old Novo kit (ex FROG) .Its a very old kit hence the need for the info,
I have to replace the undercarriage ,wheels, engine and scratch all of the cocpit area plus mods on some of the fusilage and wings and as i am doing it as a glider tug i have to find info on the attachment areas .As yet i have had no luck but i hope one of our wonderfull peeps will come to my rescue.

Now understand.I remember the old kit.Unfortunately it is true there isn't much info on it.I would like to help you with this but haven't found anything so far.But I'm still trying.

Many thanks Wurger ,any help is apreciated . You would not think i would have this much trouble with an RAF aircraft :)

I have to replace the undercarriage ,wheels, engine and scratch all of the cocpit area plus mods on some of the fusilage and wings and as i am doing it as a glider tug i have to find info on the attachment areas .

I'm guessing that 3-view line drawings and silhouettes wouldn't be able to provide the kind of detail you're after?

I have found a drawing (but not 1/72) and have yesterday found some photos that have helped a lot .I think the only area that i still need photos of is the towing arangement and possibly cocpit.

Attachments

• miles_m27_43_w8825_4_send.jpg
    miles_m27_43_w8825_4_send.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 219
  • miles_m27_dl630_1_send.jpg
    miles_m27_dl630_1_send.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 254
  • master_III_m27.jpg
    master_III_m27.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 195
  • master_iii.pdf
    164 KB · Views: 87