Military-Style Jet Crashes During Loop (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just horrible. When I did aerobatics I think our command imposed floor for performance was 5000'. I prefered to stay up around 8,000'. You never know what type of sh*t is going to go wrong. God forbid you lose your engine and stall, enter a spin, strike a bird...

Saw a smilar accident as Duxford a number of years ago when a P38 pilot made a similar error. The real horror was knowing it was going to hit, hoping that your wrong, but knowing your not.

Saw a smilar accident as Duxford a number of years ago when a P38 pilot made a similar error. The real horror was knowing it was going to hit, hoping that your wrong, but knowing your not.
I was there that day,I dont ever want to see that again....
The scary thing was stood in the middle of 150/200 thousand people in complete silence
R.I.P. Hoof Proudfoot...

Agree with Mkloby, once you leave the ground, it is no longer your friend. Stay as far away from it as humanly possible. Altitude=time. Time is life in aerobatics.

The low level crowd pleasing crap is for birds. Litterally. They're better at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back