Apr 16, 2019 Thread starter #21 Wildr1 Senior Airman 559 621 Joined Mar 4, 2016 To: Special Ed, yes, I added an edit to that fact on the above post before I saw yours, you are correct, it did not mount the 105mm cannon at this point but had double the firepower of the "Puff"and was amazing to see in action.
To: Special Ed, yes, I added an edit to that fact on the above post before I saw yours, you are correct, it did not mount the 105mm cannon at this point but had double the firepower of the "Puff"and was amazing to see in action.
Apr 18, 2019 #23 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,256 38,764 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Apr 20, 2019 #24 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,855 11,579 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good shots!