Model kits (2 Viewers)

Damn you! Ill have to improvise the paint...
 
I'll have a look
 
Heres my recently finished Komet. I rather like it 8)
 

Attachments

  • komet_765.jpg
    komet_765.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 495
right here's a few, the lanc, spit and hurricane are BBMF kits............
 

Attachments

  • 0504250006_124.jpg
    0504250006_124.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 472
  • 0504250007_359.jpg
    0504250007_359.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 501
  • 0504250009_146.jpg
    0504250009_146.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 480
  • 0504250011_212.jpg
    0504250011_212.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 481
  • 0504250012_235.jpg
    0504250012_235.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 494
  • 0504250015_457.jpg
    0504250015_457.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 470
  • 0504250018_923.jpg
    0504250018_923.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 466
  • 0504250019_121.jpg
    0504250019_121.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 467
  • 0504250020_918.jpg
    0504250020_918.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 470
Very nice!
How'd you get such straight lines?
 
It's a nice little Komet
 
I dont have an airfield, just a Chest of Drawers :lol: I dont know why my B-29 will go, its rather big :wink: Gotta finish the Yak-3 first though, then ill do the B-29 and then move on to the BBMF.
 
Italian 8) Currently I have 3 German planes (190D, Stuka, Komet) 2 Italian (SM.79, G.50) and 1 USAAF (P-38). Collecting the Italian planes will be quite hard but it should look quite unique when finished.
 
In that case, research the sorts of vehicles found on an Italian airbase and uniforms first.
For men just buy some Airfix RAF men and paint them the right colours- use a cocktail stick to paint them though, you can get so much more detail.
 
I do actually have a very tiny brush that is about the same diameter as a cocktail stick. I will probably get the planes done first, then concentrate on a setting for them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back