Moderators.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Everyone should calm down. Check out the "why" thread in the gaming section - now theres English for you!! :):):)

Plan, hate to see what you guys are doing 8 - 13!!

Living off raw human flesh from 8 - 13. Before that it's working down the mines 32 hours a day and coming home to be beaten to death by our parents - that's if we were lucky.

Les's Bride is single handedly responsible of the depletion of the world's supply of herrings...:lol:

DBII

*ed. note: no herring were harmed in the making of this thread..OK well a FEW herring were bruised up...THEN fed to the Red Devil in the living room..BUT it was a quick death, I promise!!!!!

That is all.

pD, my facetious humour is not coming through. I'm not impressed, entertained, nor am I amused, that your outings always result in a vomit session. If you think that is what makes the man, then perhaps we are on different wavelengths. It's not a British thing, dude. I still wish you a happy B-day though. Cheers.

I have every single episode of flying circus and all the movies on DVD, Les'Bride ! I'm British, I have to love Monty Python !

You'd be mistaken Matt, go out on a night in Great Britain and it's vomit, p*ss and violence. That said all my outings don't end up in vomiting, in fact last thursday was the first time I've thrown up in a long time over drink. It's the British way to get p*ssed up, we get worked to death during the week, so we drag ourselves to the grave at the weekend to make up for it. There's nothing else to do here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back