Dec 25, 2018 #1 fubar57 General 37,498 27,267 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Found this EXCEL document with "all" the mosquito claims of WW2 dated 2015; a work in progress. Unfortunately I have never used EXCEL and the Notes portion and others are partially hidden. Does anyone know how to tidy this up? Attachments Mosquito Claims for Enemy Aircraft.xlsx Mosquito Claims for Enemy Aircraft.xlsx 4.6 MB · Views: 1,620
Found this EXCEL document with "all" the mosquito claims of WW2 dated 2015; a work in progress. Unfortunately I have never used EXCEL and the Notes portion and others are partially hidden. Does anyone know how to tidy this up?
Dec 25, 2018 Thread starter #2 fubar57 General 37,498 27,267 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada PDF version Attachments Mosquito Claims for Enemy Aircraft.pdf Mosquito Claims for Enemy Aircraft.pdf 24.4 MB · Views: 240
Dec 26, 2018 #3 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,280 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary I believe the origin is here: My Mosquito dbs, and other time-wasters
Dec 26, 2018 Thread starter #4 fubar57 General 37,498 27,267 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Odd that my search was off and odder that I don't have the converted file that I uploaded