Mosquito Plans Found

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The Calgary Mosquito Society, which I'm a part of, has developed a great relationship with the folks at The People's Mosquito over in the UK, the ones who are now sorting through the recently found drawings. With a big thanks to John Lilley, Ross Sharp, and Stewart Charman, we were given a copy of a drawing that is very relevant to our project, namely the one below showing parts that were added and deleted to convert a Mosquito B.35 to a PR.35. That's really important to us as our Mosquito, s/n RS700, was the FIRST such aircraft to receive this modification!
21768026_632413343814192_8969099450513911802_n.jpg

Good afternoon, this is Skyediamonds. I'm new to this site & the layout is quite unique from other sites. I'm wondering if you can help give me some advice or a guide to help in giving me a sense of direction to navigate this site. I was initially drawn to this site by the incredible info given by one of your members on the composition of the P-51's wings (putty in certain areas & natural metal in others along with basic diagram). I'm an aviation enthusiasts & modeling in detail is my passion. Sincerely, Skye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back