Mustangmania.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wow, it is fantastic seeing you build "The Lord is my Shepherd". I had the privelage of knowing Hal Whitmore very well. In fact, back in 1991 Hal gave my wife away at our wedding ! We spent many many hours together and he told me some fantastic stories about some of the experiences that he had while flying "The Lord is my Shepherd". She was a beautiful plane!!

Kerry Gipe

Getting there slowly but surely.....just need the canopy masks, touch up the black stripes (which I didn't like), spinner tips and a few other things....

Nice work old boy. Canopy masks? You turning gay or something? Bl**dy girly canopy masks indeed - what's wrong with tape and a scalpel for heaven's sake?!!!
Or are you just doing your bit for the Czech economy?

Already tried the blasted tape Little Miss Temperence....pain in the ol' six! Canopy frame is almost nonexistent to cut after. Have liquid mask as well H, not much good when you hardly have anything to go by.....bl**dy Hasegawa!

Now, if certain someone would go back to their latest issue of Vouge or Bride, to keep up with what's what and what's not in toenail polish and eye lashes, so that us grownups can work in peace here....

Users who are viewing this thread