Feb 19, 2023 #1 T Tempest109 Airman 57 131 Joined Oct 21, 2021 Tamiya 1/48 G6 is good kit. I want to buy it again when I can go to Japan again. Attachments 20211009_174911.jpg 1.2 MB · Views: 104 20211009_174858.jpg 893.9 KB · Views: 120 20211009_174849.jpg 1.3 MB · Views: 115 20211009_174843.jpg 1.2 MB · Views: 115 20211009_174834.jpg 828 KB · Views: 120 20211009_174826.jpg 800.8 KB · Views: 110
Feb 20, 2023 #2 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,305 38,815 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Feb 20, 2023 #4 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,561 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra Good effort.
Feb 20, 2023 #5 Torch Senior Master Sergeant 3,179 1,064 Joined Feb 9, 2006 Location Florida Very nice!!
Feb 20, 2023 #6 Crimea_River Marshal 47,757 16,279 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Nice build, but a long way to travel to get another one.
Feb 22, 2023 Thread starter #7 T Tempest109 Airman 57 131 Joined Oct 21, 2021 Crimea_River said: Nice build, but a long way to travel to get another one. Click to expand... I forgot to put this one haha, later I will put more my completed build
Crimea_River said: Nice build, but a long way to travel to get another one. Click to expand... I forgot to put this one haha, later I will put more my completed build
Feb 24, 2023 #8 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good work!