My Oshkosh File 2021

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice shots, but it needs protection from copy-pasters ...
Thanks for the compliment. As far as folks stealing my image(s), I believe that if I post them I have to accept that sleazy people will reuse them for their own purposes, no matter what I do to protect them.
Anyone who is good with photo imaging software can get rid of whatever I, as a low level computer goof, could do to protect them.
I share them so others can enjoy them. In the past I have stated that if anyone wants to copy them for their own files I am happy to help and allow that. I am fortunate to be able to get to see lots of different shows and I like to share with others from all around the world.

Thanks again for your kind words and your.concerns.

Cheers

Jeff

I believe that if I post them I have to accept that sleazy people will reuse them for their own purposes, no matter what I do to protect them.

Yup, that's the reality of the situation. If we don't want our pictures subject to abuse, we shouldn't put them out there. In saying that, it doesn't excuse them from doing it.

It's funny, I once used one of my own images on a forum to illustrate something I'd written and one of the moderators accused me of stealing the image from another website. I had to explain that the website and the image were in fact mine...

N51TC (5).JPG

N51TC

27July2021

Cheers

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back