Nakajima Ki-44 Shokki - Tojo - 1/144 - Fujimi (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The current Group Build, featuring Luftwaffe aircraft in defense of the Reich, ends on May 8th. Unfortunayely, being a bomber, the HeIII wouldn't qualify. The next Group Build is centred on the Pacific Theatre of operations, commencing late April, and full rules/guidlines will be 'published' shortly.
However, if you have a look at the Group Builds Poll thread, you will see that there is a build for Bombers/Heavy Hitters coming soon.
It would be great to see some of your small-scale models in these builds, so see if you can find a subject and join in.
Terry.

The current Group Build, featuring Luftwaffe aircraft in defense of the Reich, ends on May 8th. Unfortunayely, being a bomber, the HeIII wouldn't qualify. The next Group Build is centred on the Pacific Theatre of operations, commencing late April, and full rules/guidlines will be 'published' shortly.
However, if you have a look at the Group Builds Poll thread, you will see that there is a build for Bombers/Heavy Hitters coming soon.
It would be great to see some of your small-scale models in these builds, so see if you can find a subject and join in.
Terry.

Thanks Terry :D

Now I´m working on a small diorama on 1/144 with an A6M3 Raiden, so I can´t join to these next GB, but I´ll join to a Group Build soon, I have a lot of subjects on my workshop, that I can join in... :D :D

best regards,

That salt technique I have heard of before for worn paint,what you just did would be great for a KI 45.Thks Kevin

Sounds good, it'd be nice to have some 1/144 in the GB's. Looking forward to seeing your diorama too!

Really an excellent work Mate.:D I like the SBLim2. Though the light blue-grey colour should have been much more blue as memory serves.It got the tonality of the light grey when was using for a very long time without its renovation.

Really an excellent work Mate.:D I like the SBLim2. Though the light blue-grey colour should have been much more blue as memory serves.It got the tonality of the light grey when was using for a very long time without its renovation.

Good to know Wurger, when I did these projet can´t find good references from the planes color :(... I´ll do another one in the futere, good to know the correct colors :D

Thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back