Need Engine Pictures

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dr.VanNostrin

Airman
Feb 11, 2008
Leeds, Alabama USA
Hey Guys. Need some tight shots of a Jumo 211 engine (Stuka) and ANY Fw190-d pictures. I have found a few but would love to have more! I'm doing 1/24 scale super detail versions of the two planes. I'm going to be lost wax casting several engine parts to metal so I need as much detail to put in the molds as possible. Thanks for anything you'v got!

Dr.VNos

Hell if you guys have 190-A radial pics I'll take that too!!

Thanks so much Micdrow. Really happy I found you guys!! If your ever in the area let me know. I'll get you passes to the museum were I work. Its the Barber Vintage Museum in Birmingham, Alabama. Love my job? You damn friggin right!!!!

Dr.V

Very cool about the passes, I just uploaded another manual on the Ju-211 at the link above.

Thank you Micdrow! You and my friend Wurger have been very very helpful. Lots of new data to discover this weekend! Do you have any info regarding the FW190-d series engines? I have heard that it is quite a different package!

I have to admit that the Stuka is cool but the Fw190-d is incredible! Being American, I should love the P-51 right? Well...........

Thanks again for your help.

Take care

Dr.Vnostrin

Thank you Micdrow! You and my friend Wurger have been very very helpful. Lots of new data to discover this weekend! Do you have any info regarding the FW190-d series engines? I have heard that it is quite a different package!

I have to admit that the Stuka is cool but the Fw190-d is incredible! Being American, I should love the P-51 right? Well...........

Thanks again for your help.

Take care

Dr.Vnostrin

Off hand I cant think of any Jumo 213 engine manuals. Below is a link to a 801c-d engine manual though

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/engines/db-801c-d-engine-manual-7385.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back