Need me a M1911 style handgun, looking for suggestions. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You can find Sig 1911's in that price range,had 2 and were very accurate and no issues thru about only 1000rds thou. Sold them so that I can get my ED Brown Special forces. I also like my Springfield TRP Tactical. Have heard good things about the Ruger 1911 also in that price range..Adler go get yourself the "D" spring and skeleton hammer for your Beretta,makes a world of difference in trigger pull

Will check it out. I have not even fired this one yet. I was supposed to work on a deck tomorrow, but they are calling for T-Storms. Might just go spend a few hours at the indoor range.

Ah that's nice. I have checked prices of our local indoor club. I thought it was by the hour and you had to use their ammo. Maybe they have a different business model.

Nothing fancy just trees and logs with some metal, plastic, and paper targets and lots of white-tail that come up to the door to say "Please shoot me"
Too bad you are so far away Matt

Yes, too bad. But I couldn't stand the humidity. I often dream of being able to piss off my deck without having the police called upon me.

Went to the Tulsa gun show yesterday, and prices were all over the map! Some price gougers out there to be certain, but I also saw some pretty good deals too. Remington R1's for $650 and Rock Islands-not the prettiest but they have good steel and good customer service too for $450.

Check out 1911forum.com.....alot of knowledge there,especially all the way at the bottom where they list most manufacturers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back