Need pictures of B-25B Mitchell

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Rafe35

Airman 1st Class
Feb 24, 2004
Need pictures of B-25B Mitchell

Don't care If they are Doolittle Raiders bombers or others, just need a few pictures of B-25B Mitchell.

Thanks

Hi: I have found this i don't know if it is the good plane?

North American B-25J Mitchell
(Bomber)
Produced from 1939 to 1945, over 11,000 were built; 9,816 if these served with US forces. They saw combat in every theater except with the 8th and 9th Air Forces in the European theater. B-25H's armed with a 75mm cannon and 14 machine guns were very effective in the anti-shipping role in the Pacific. B-25B's were used for the first bombing raid on Japan, April 18, 1942, commanded by then Lt. Col. Jimmy Dolittle. Sixteen B-25's flew from the 450 foot deck of the USS Hornet and bombed four Japanese cities, including Tokyo. This one was flown from storage in 1980 and General Doolittle was present to greet it when it landed.

Attachments

• b-25j_141.jpg
    b-25j_141.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 538
evangilder said:
They have a small one on aerofiles.com. I can post it here, but it's not very big. Do you need a specific size? I might have a couple I can scan for you and PM over.
Around 800x600 would be nice, evangilder and thanks if you sent it to me on PM.

Thanks Sunny, that B-25 Photo nose is what I been looking for and thanks to you for post it here, but i like to have more though if you have any....

When my family and i were in Fort Walton we took some pictures of a B-25 along with other aircraft like a B-17, A10,AC47, and a bunch of others.

I try to get the B-25 one to you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back