Never Drive onto a Live Fire Range

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you reflect on history its all germanys fault anyway they are the ones who forced or gave more impetus for the Jewish folk to demand a homeland turning the Islamics people against the west as we backed the Israelis in the Palestine thing , Hence terrorism hence Afghanistan and I'm sorry but IMHO the Germans have turned turtle

Nail on the head... And I would say Germany still holds the record on stuff like this with there rape of Europe at WW2...

Some one pull the plug on the Kruska kicking the US ..over and over ..Its getting old ..

All wars have stuff like this ... But Germany took it to a new art in WW2 ...And so are the Muslims...

Kruska mouth is getting old ... And he's only been here a month... All his posts just have to be a dig on America ...

Sorry to all the other Germans here on this post ...But I'm at appoint of ..A) stop posting ... Or ..B) Get a new hobby and it will be going after Kruska ..And I'm sure I'm not the only one here who feel the same way .. This place is getting no fun do to him...How it go about the one bad apple.

Someone pull the plug on this guy ...Please.. And I've been here sents 05 and you all know this is not my style... But Kruska's spreads hate and its getting old ...

You are taking your mouth dam full my boy. Just because you or a few others here can't bear to read others opinions and put up a good discussion, doesn't simply imply that what you post is true or valid more than mine. Go and read my posts before you babble nonsense. If you don't want to read it, well put me on ignore that is what this function is intended for.

You probably looked at that shot up vehicle and said: Wow man lock at those holes man, Jesus they really fu…ed up that car man, great shooting by the F16 guy, shows how dam good these guys are, wow.

Regards
Kruska

If you reflect on history its all germanys fault anyway they are the ones who forced or gave more impetus for the Jewish folk to demand a homeland turning the Islamics people against the west as we backed the Israelis in the Palestine thing , Hence terrorism hence Afghanistan and I'm sorry but IMHO the Germans have turned turtle

For you I just feel sorry, I noticed that you love to heat up things when it comes to Germany, just go and read what you wrote; just total rubbish, no contribution at all, just stating utter nonsense. If you think that this forum is about pleasing others opinions and yours, well then you are wrong.

So don't forget to burn Marseilles 109, after all its evil, its German.

Regards
Kruska

Sorry Mod, I posted this before I read your message.

I agree, FlyboyJ. Opinions are opinions and Kruska has his. My only point is - and this is not exactly in defense of Kruska - but I haven't heard any name-calling as such from him. Maybe he has a harder edge on the US and I'm willing to debate (with my small firepower mouth! :)) but as with anything, how about facts to support positions.

Accidents happen - some small scale, some fatal but all forces have them. There doesn't need to be country bashing.

If anything this story should ultimately be to never let your guard down - you never know what can happen.

I've provided counter arguments, but it always comes back to Kruska taking a bash at US expense. And I won't let that pass. And acceptance of an opinion is a two way street. This is a discussion thread. Not a monologue thread.

I say lock it up. It's going to go nowhere.

I've provided counter arguments, but it always comes back to Kruska taking a bash at US expense. And I won't let that pass. And acceptance of an opinion is a two way street. This is a discussion thread. Not a monologue thread.

I say lock it up. It's going to go nowhere.

Wow Matt308 what a statement.

You bring up a shot up vehicle; I mentioned that to my feeling there are too many accidents on US training areas due to negligence, and you "provide counterarguments" by pointing on a scull desecration committed by German and other soldiers in Afghanistan
Regards
Kruska

It's not this thread, Kruska. It's been a signature of your posts in virtually ever contribution in the Modern section. I don't follow your posts in other forums so can't comment.

Again I say lock this up. It's going nowhere.

Gentlemen, It's locked and if I see this continue there will be infractions and bannings.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back