New at the forum!

Löwe

Airman
22
2
Joined
May 28, 2007
Location
Västerås,Sweden
Hello everyone!

Just found this forum while searching for info about the He-111 so
I thought I'd register and contribute to what seems a forum
suitable for me. 8)

I've been into wwII aircrafts as long as I can remember. First I had
a general interest in all aircrafts but then I saw the P-51 Mustang
at an airshow in my hometown and it was love at first sight.
But during the past two years my interest have changed direction
to german aircrafts and is currently gathering info about the german
bombers.

Well, that's all for now. See you guys!
 
Hello!
 

Attachments

  • he111257lq.jpg
    he111257lq.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 126
Thank you all for the warm greeting!

And thanks V2 for that link. Very interesting! :)
 
Welcome to the forum.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back