New Book About B-24s in the Pacific Now Available

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FinishForty

Airman
Jun 26, 2011
I invite you to check out my new book, Finish Forty and Home. Finish Forty and Home is the compelling but little-known story of men and missions of the 11th Bomb Group and its operations in the vast Pacific. Laura Hillenbrand, bestselling author of Unbroken, had this to say in the acknowledgements of her most recent book:

"The author of the beautifully written Finish Forty and Home, Phil Scearce, knows the world of the AAF's Pacific airmen better than any other historian. As I wrote this book, Phil was singularly generous, sharing his voluminous research, directing me to sources, and helping me sort through many a quandary. I am forever in his debt."

Finish Forty and Home was the top prize winner at the 2010 Mayborn Literary Nonfiction Conference. It is available now.

Read excerpts and more about the book here, where you will also find links to major booksellers. There is also a link to the book's Facebook page, where I have posted a number of interesting old photos which I hope you will enjoy. Thank you!

"Finish Forty and Home" is now #1 on Amazon's list for Aviation Military History! My hope is that it will honor the World War II airmen whose stories fill the book's pages. There is also now an audiobook available. I invite forum members to contact me if you'd like to have a signed book plate for your copy. Thank you! Amazon.com: Finish Forty and Home: The Untold World War II Story of B-24s in the Pacific (Mayborn Literary Nonfiction Series) (9781574413168): Phil Scearce: Books

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back