New bullet proof armor (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nonskimmer said:
So they won't open up the purse strings for better hardware, and instead they'll blow all kinds of money developing some goop to better protect the crap we have. Yup. Gotta be Canadian. :|

Well they are working on it within their own budget, not the governments. I can tell yah that its gonna be pretty pricey to supply us with them considering we will end up replacing the thousands of Kevlar Vests we are currently using, not to mention also having to buy ourselves off the contract from the company that currently supplies us with Kevlar.

Yeah its called the black market :lol: No the army itself is given 3 billion a year, we are using whatever surplus money we have left over from buying 30k toilet seats, and genral costs such as salary and our 90% dental coverage, the small surplus we have is being used for small programs such as the new body armour.

The only reason we are using that extra pocket change for this is because if the government finds out we have money left over they going to either 1. Tax the sh*t out of us or 2. just go ahead and lower our funding.

Come to think of it I know a sniper from 3PPCLI who's going to Ottowa to visit his relatives for Christmas, coincidently his name is Rubin Lee Oswald.

Well, lets hope no feds are browsing this thread then. :lol:
Nah, the Navy does the same sh*t now and then. I imagine the zoomies do too. Pretty sad, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back