New here and a couple of manuals (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

genkukov

Airman
Feb 14, 2007
Hello,
Well, I noticed this forum when I was looking for pilots manuals, and probably within a couple hours, had downloaded almost 300 mb's of manuals :). But anyway, i was wondering if you guys wanted the F-14 and F-18 (I know for sure I have the F-14, may have lost it the F-18). It is the NATOPS F-14 manual and is a 936 page .pdf file. Anyway, I am really glad I discovered this site, more manuals than I could ask for. Thanks.
-Genkukov

Thanks. Definietely glad to be here. As far as the manuals are concerned, where should I upload them? (I'm sure there is some thread about it, but yeah). Just let me know and I'll get right on it.
-Kukov

Manuals:
F-14 NATOPS Manual
higher res A-26 pdf with some other notes on the A-26
F-18 NATOPS Manual

Thanks. Definietely glad to be here. As far as the manuals are concerned, where should I upload them? (I'm sure there is some thread about it, but yeah). Just let me know and I'll get right on it.
-Kukov

Manuals:
F-14 NATOPS Manual
higher res A-26 pdf with some other notes on the A-26
F-18 NATOPS Manual

Most of the aircraft manuals are posted here. The more the merry I say.

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/other-mechanical-systems-tech/

Thanks in advance Micdrow

They may be unclassified but they are not cleared for general public for the most part. There is still sensetive information in them.

What every the moderators decide, works for me. Personally I prefer WWII manuals. I think 95% or more of what I have posted are of WWII

Micdrow

I wouldn't mind a vintage general aviation section, i.e. Beech 18's, Lockheed connies, etc. You could throw in a Cessna 152 for the heck of it (I'm interested partly in the fact I occasionally fly them).
-Kukov

Users who are viewing this thread

Back