New Member Introduction

A late welcome from me, Chris. :cool:
 
Hi,
I'm new to the forum and i'd like to introduce myself,
I'm from Italy, I like aircraft modelling, no matter if jets or props
Nice to meet you all
Bye
:-)
Vince
 
Welcome Chris from the East Coast. Welcome to the forum. Relatively new myself. Hope you enjoy yourself, ton of stuff to look at here. All over the place. Good reads.

Have fun.
 
Whoops! Would you believe happy hour came a bit early today? Definitely guilty of PUI (Posting Under the Influence).

Time for Deputy Barney to lock up my keyboard...
 
I have that one every Friday and Saterday night, so if you guys read any sh*t from my post you should know that I am under the influence. LOL
 
You must be "under the influence" 24/7 then.
 
Nope, I do not have enough money. He he he........ Well weekends is my party time and then I have a few, but I always know what I am doing I just can not get to read the stuff on the PC screen. That part I must still solve.

:lol: :lol:
 
Henk said:
Nope, I do not have enough money. He he he........ Well weekends is my party time and then I have a few, but I always know what I am doing I just can not get to read the stuff on the PC screen. That part I must still solve.

:lol: :lol:

Got the money, but recovery time has gone from 4 hours to 2-3 days. Pass 40 and everything goes down hill. It blows. Had a friend's father tell me a guy can do about 15 years of hard drinking then it starts catching up with ya'.

So just when you're getting good, retirement looms....damn!
 
Oh yes, that is true. I could do with 2 hours of sleep after drinking, but now I need more. Hangover is not such a big problem with me. Thank you very much for that.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back