Feb 18, 2008 #1 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Most of these are in the He-111 Attachments adj.jpg 24.6 KB · Views: 171 adl.jpg 25 KB · Views: 150 adm.jpg 29.1 KB · Views: 153 HE-1111.jpg 25.2 KB · Views: 168
Feb 18, 2008 #2 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,322 38,859 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Nice stuff here B-17engineer.I like the one with the navigator the most.
Feb 18, 2008 Thread starter #3 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Thanks
Feb 19, 2008 #4 Heinz Captain 7,686 19 Joined Feb 6, 2007 Location Melbourne, Victoria agree with Wurger, nice!
Feb 19, 2008 #5 Krabat42 Senior Airman 306 0 Joined Jun 19, 2006 Location Munich Nice pics. Thank you. The first one is not a Heinkel. Looks more like a Hs-126.
Feb 19, 2008 Thread starter #6 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Yea thats why I didn't want to say all so i said most. I saw the wing above the canopy