Nightwish

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ScOoTeR1992

Senior Airman
Dec 19, 2007
right behind you
G'day all

hey all i was wondering if anyone out there has any nightwish videos and song if so and they were downloaded can you PLEASE tell me where you downloaded them because i have 'I Wish I Had An Angel' and i really love their music anyway thanks

AVRoe: We do not allow music files to be downloaded to this site due to copyright laws.

Scooter: Nighwish is a great band and they are great live. I am glad I have had the chance to see them with the old singer Tarja before. The new singer is a good singer as well but she can not do the sopranic opera type singing that Tarja could.

I own all there albums and will be seeing them in concert again this summer on June 8.

woah man what ever your smoking i want some, yeah and also they are a good band

No Illegal Downloading is uncool! Besides the legal problems that this website can recieve!

If you wish to download music, do it someplace else. Try a legal place such as I-tunes or somethings. Bands deserve to be paid as well, and dont give me the crap about they make eneogh money as it is. Music is an art and the artist deserves credit for what they have done.

ok ok I'm sorry for bringing the Illegal Downloading subject up. Lets get off the subject and talk more about the band, Eagle how good is the band live and who do you reckon was the better singer

The band is amazing live. I have seen them before but the original singer Tarja is the better of the two. The new singer is great as well (atleast from what I have seen on videos), I will be able to tell you more about how the new singer is live in June after I see them again.

No Illegal Downloading is uncool! Besides the legal problems that this website can recieve!

If you wish to download music, do it someplace else. Try a legal place such as I-tunes or somethings. Bands deserve to be paid as well, and dont give me the crap about they make eneogh money as it is. Music is an art and the artist deserves credit for what they have done.

I wish more people shared your views Adler, its a damn shame not to mention makes life extremely hard for upcoming bands.

DerAdlerIstGelandet SORRY. I`ll be seeing them again 7th june in Nürnburg. i take it you will see them at Rock in the Park.

Nightwish is not playing on the 7th of June in Nürnburg...

They are playing at Rock im Park in Nürnburg on the 8th of June right before Metallica.

Oh and yes I am going to Rock im Park. I go to Rock im Park every year because I only live 30km from Nürnburg. This will be my 11th Rock im Park.

woah man what ever your smoking i want some, yeah and also they are a good band

What I've been smoking is 13years of being a musician and watching people download music illegally really pisses me off.

Anyway Nightwish are a great band!
I love the guitarists tone, so heavy but also really defined.

Nightwish are playing the 7th Rock am Ring

Yes I know that but you said that you were seeing that in Nürnberg on the 7th. This was your post:

" I`ll be seeing them again 7th june in Nürnburg"

Nightwish is not playing in Nürnberg on the 7th because Rock am Ring is not in Nürnberg. Rock am Ring is at the the Nürburgring which is near Koblenz.

Rock im Park is in Nürnberg and Nightwish is playing at Rock im Park on the 8th of June.

Trust me I know this. I live about 30km from Nürnberg and go to Rock im Park every year and have been to it 10 times now including when it was not in Nürnberg.

Rock im Park and Rock am Ring are the same festivals and go on at the same time.

I hope you have your tickets to Rock am Ring. It is sold out now...
Rock im Park will be sold out as well in a matter of weeks as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back