Non aircraft models?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

LA2019

Airman 1st Class
Jan 11, 2009
Is it allowable to post a thread about a non-aircraft subject? I ask because after building several WWII aircraft I picked up a Revell 1/24 Audi R8...just for a change of pace. Just wanted to make sure it was OK to post???

ken

Almost done. Just need to atach the lenses for the tail/head lights...

Do you have images of all steps of the build or you want to show us the final product?

Probably just the finished product with a few pictures of the interior. I have several pictures of the work in progress but not a complete start to finish.

ken

OK. If you want to show us the finished build please, will post it in "Your Completed Kits" sub-section. But If you decide to present the entire progress step by step, please will start the thread in "Start to Finish Builds" sub-one. You could emphasize in the title of the thread that you made the model for a change for instance or something like that.I'm sure you know what I mean.

cheers,

Okee dokee. I'll just post a picture of the completed auto (with maybe a shot of the interior)....

thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back