Nostradamus

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Depends on what the prophecy is for Jan, and if people pay attention and try and change circumstances to prevent it occurring.
Take St. Malachy's prediction re the 112th (current) pope. Though there were 2 Peter's in the running now, there was no way the vatican was going to allow a 'Peter the Roman' in the big chair as 112th pope if that was the signal for the destruction of Rome and beginning of the apocalypse!
That dosen't make St. Malachy mad for the prediction...

Myself, I used to regularly have premonitions (still do now and again), so don't scoff at anyone who has or has had them. I've been to able to use mine for good, and warn others involved if it was something bad. I figure that was the reason for my receiving those ones.
Thankfully most are just sort of personal indicators of future situations and places I'll be in, depending on what course of action I or others take. (Saw the stages of collapse of the last 2 companies I worked for years before the events for example)

Another point: sometimes people take the written premonitions too literally, or meanings get lost in the translation. Many are 'symbolic'(including many of my own) and though they may sound ridiculous to read, are clear as a bell to those familiar with the meanings.
A good example of this was when a friend in Austria dreamt 2 nights in a row that she saw her mother standing with only one leg, and asked me what it meant. I said 'Sie hat ihre zweite bein verloren' ('she lost her second leg'), a german expression meaning someone has lost a key means of support. I told her that, but also that she still has another means of support available to her (the other leg), so she will be okay. Next time I saw her, she said her stepfather had died soon after, and that her mother had gone back to her father...

Have had the same with me over the years since I was in my teens.One day at work me and a fella were working and that deja vue happened and as he approached me I said to him what he was about to say to me.His eyes opened and asked "how did you know I was going to say that" all I could say saw it in a dream.My fathers death was another knew the night before had a sense of forboding not knowing why and he passed 4/13/81.What was weird we got the call about the heart attack and mother and younger brother take off to the hospital.I was at the house alone and REO's Time for Me to Fly started playing and God Almighty I started balling my eyes out.I called the hospital (KAFB)and I was told he just passed away.I have had other things a few good premonitions but most have been of some kind of conflict.It has been noted that the little deja vue's just kinda inform you you are were you should be in the course of life.Once one realizes that this body we have is nothing more than a housing for a soul it becomes easier to maybe accept other realms or dimensions.A good study of these other dimensions is "Near Death Experiences" .One that I always remembered was the lady who saw a slipper on the window ledge on the N side of the hospital when she had her's during an operation it was verified..

'Come to think of it, what happened to all them doomsday preppers and the like? They're awfully quiet since the world didn't end on the 21st of December last year, are they still in hiding? Since the Mayan(?) calendar has stopped, whose calendar are we on now, or are we on our own?
Who'll be the first to predict the new date for our next end of the world?'

We are on the calender without end Jan.
You could ask the famous octopus what he thinks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back