Nothing About D-Day???

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This is the plan.We're all supposed to forget the greatness of our country.. To be replaced with disdain and anger.. Things don't just happen…All the lives and blood lost..Such a disgrace..Our leadership is compromised…
What is "the plan" that you speak of? I must have missed all the anti-D-day news articles. And by leadership you mean? In the US? Or Britain? Funny they would both demand that the press not report on D-day with two different political systems in place? To what end i wonder. 🤔 So they are siding with the Facists by not reporting on D-day? I'm having trouble making it all make sense in an all encompassing theory that suits a political agenda. Please clarify for me as I am not the type to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

And we have a no politics rule on this forum. If you are not familiar with the rules please go and make yourself familiar with them.
Sorry for saying truth..I'll take myself out of this forum. I learned a lot in this forum but also learned there's a bunch of people who think they're smarter than their education. I've lived it .I've seen it..That should mean something..Let the criticisms begin…

Sorry for saying truth..I'll take myself out of this forum. I learned a lot in this forum but also learned there's a bunch of people who think they're smarter than their education. I've lived it .I've seen it..That should mean something..Let the criticisms begin…

Ok, don't let the door hit you, where the good lord split you. Buh bye now.

Bear also in mind that after D-Day, there was a battle of Normandie.

Bear also in mind that after D-Day, there was a battle of Normandie.

Yes, the fighting continued in Normandy for some time after D-Day. Look up Angoville-au-Plain and its 12th century church. Here are some photos that I took in 2016. The stains on the church pews are bloodstains from casualties laid out there in 1944.

63 Angoville Church.jpg
64 Angoville Church Yard.jpg
65 Angoville Church Window.jpg
66 Angoville Church Bloodstained Pew.jpg
68 Angoville Church Window.jpg
69 Angoville Church Cemetary.JPG

A monument erected with the parts of a P-47 downed at Fierville-les-Parcs on june 7, 1944 and dedicated to the pilot Clough Farrar Gee.
It is also dedicated to the Rodhesian pilot John Cheshire Harrold downed and killed at the same place on july 19, 1944.

I'll be in Europe until the 8th of June. I'm trying to see if I can make a small trip up to Normandy for the 80th.

I was in Normandy for the 50th anniversary and again in 2011. A visit is long overdue.

I'll be in Europe until the 8th of June. I'm trying to see if I can make a small trip up to Normandy for the 80th.

I was in Normandy for the 50th anniversary and again in 2011. A visit is long overdue.
If you are going to camp near the beaches, i know a little camping cheap . It clean an mostly locals. Was there last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back