Notification in taskbar

Snautzer01

Marshal
46,292
62,320
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
1677930134999.png


Nice.
 
Or more generally there is a notification active on the site for you. The number of notifications is in the (), you can also see the little red dot.
This could be a new post on thread you're watching, reaction to a post you made, new thread in forum you watch, conversation message, and some other actions related to you. The site does some live updating of content so it can refresh those notifications in the background.
 
Android also and even in the frequent list.

Screenshot_20230304_140458_Chrome.jpg
 
I got this in the tab when you replied to the post
notification.PNG

Which corresponds to this alert
1677935239384.png



The saved title/notification in android chrome has to do with it caching the latest title/icon for site. Not much can be changed with that.
This is the global site setting currently:
1677935668169.png
 
I think it is a funny gadget. I put a lot of content up wich get reacted in. It that way it has no use for me personally. Further on my android phone galaxcy x10plus the screen is not big enough to read what is in the red dot.
But it does like a traffic light get ones attention while viewing the fav. list on pc or phone.

So its fine by me.
 
Missing one.
 
Just noticed the red dot before I saw this post. Thought I was being laser painted. Cool stuff.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back