Official Sig / Avatar test Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nonskimmer said:
Cool, you stole lanc's idea! :thumbright:

Seriously, it looks good. :lol:

Actually, it was my idea with the Reagia Aeronautica collage, remember? ;) 8) Everyone is so unoriginal :rolleyes: Naw that looks great JCS :D

Thanks, guys :D

You're right Skim, I did get the idea from the Lanc :lol:

I was bored the other day and put your pics together Lanc, and heres what I came up with........

Attachments

• 1_185.png
    1_185.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 660
Thats good. Ive just tried it but because im a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to things like this I got pissed of with the lack of consistency in size, colour and quality of the pictures when means I couldnt get a result I was satisfied with :lol:

:lol:

Yea, those last three pics were a bugger to resize and fit in with the other three.....

I did have a great idea. I was going to put the two sort of "panoramic" pictures at the top and bottom with a width of about 510 pixels. Then I was going to do 3 with a width of 170 to go between them, with the Shackleton in the middle. This I would have symettry and co-ordinated pictures. Then I remembered there were 6 pictures, not 5! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back