Aug 19, 2006 #1 FLYBOYJ "THE GREAT GAZOO" 28,075 8,777 Joined Apr 9, 2005 Location Colorado, USA I don't know if this is a complete manual, there's some drawing in the last pages. There is no copy right information so enjoy!!! Attachments p40pilot.pdf p40pilot.pdf 2.2 MB · Views: 2,010
I don't know if this is a complete manual, there's some drawing in the last pages. There is no copy right information so enjoy!!!
Oct 29, 2006 #2 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Another P-40 Warhawk manual. Its the reprint of the 1943 manual. Enjoy Micdrow Attachments p40.pdf p40.pdf 12.5 MB · Views: 1,606 P-40.bmp P-40.bmp 452.5 KB · Views: 1,633
Sep 13, 2010 #5 I Ivan1GFP Tech Sergeant 2,077 1,144 Joined Mar 19, 2008 I believe I found a manual here for the early P-40B/C Tomahawks here but seem to have misplaced the location. The manual has T. O. No. 01-25CF-1 at the top of the page. Does anyone know where this manual is? Thanks. - Ivan.
I believe I found a manual here for the early P-40B/C Tomahawks here but seem to have misplaced the location. The manual has T. O. No. 01-25CF-1 at the top of the page. Does anyone know where this manual is? Thanks. - Ivan.
Sep 15, 2010 #6 H Hunterbunter Airman 15 1 Joined Jun 15, 2007 01-25CF-1 is the Pilots Operating Instruction for the P-40E-1 series.