P-40 Flight Manual (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I must resurrect old thread to thank you all for sharing this information :)
Just what I was looking for :)

Yes K L to come plus several others. Then lots of B-25 manuals. Thanks to all that share.8)

Hi Smeagol_to_others

First thanks for all the great manuals you have uploaded

Secondly thank you, thank you, thank you for identifying which model P-40 each manual you have uploaded applies to

Thirdly thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for identifying the type of manual - Pilots, Maintenance etc

When you are stuck with a super slow satellite connection (slower than 56k dial-up for those that can remember that far back) being able to know that you are downloading a manual you want is heavenly.

To those who just label their manuals P-40 or something equally vague, please consider those of us who do not have lightning fast broadband and who pay by the meg.

Many of the manuals you have uploaded have been fantastic to glance at and I really really appreciate your hard work and generosity but I have to admit to swearing far too often from spending up to an hour to download a manual that ends up in the recycle bin just minutes later

Mi Tasol

Hello Everyone
Thank you for the great resources - I need to download the P40N spare parts catalogue
The link displayed on an earlier post is denied.
Could you please post a new link here?
Thank you
Mickael

Public P-40 manuals in this folder:

alternate link with access code 1234

An interesting P40 flight manual:

Another interesting public P40 hydraulics maintenance manual:

P40N public flight manual:

P40 public service manual:

P40 public maintenance manual:

P40 public overhaul manual:

P40 public pilot training manual: