P-40 Kittyhawk

sunny91

Video Extraordinaire
5,201
134
Joined
Apr 2, 2005
It is not mine i have found this on the web.

Sunny
 

Attachments

  • p40a.jpg
    p40a.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 231
  • p40b.jpg
    p40b.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 212
  • p40c.jpg
    p40c.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 218
  • p40d.jpg
    p40d.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 212
  • p40e.jpg
    p40e.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 215
  • p40f.jpg
    p40f.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 221
  • p40g.jpg
    p40g.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 219
  • p40h.jpg
    p40h.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 212
  • p40i.jpg
    p40i.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 223
  • p40k.jpg
    p40k.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 220
  • p40l.jpg
    p40l.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 217
  • p40m.jpg
    p40m.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 220
beautiful! make a video of that beauty flying SOON! I wanna see how she flies! :D
 
Great pics.:thumbleft:
 
That's great. I love those giant scale builds. I just wish I had the room to build one of those biggies.
 
Good pic's, Sunny. I see it has a three bladed prop for show, and a two
bladed prop for go. Nice custom exhaust system, too..

Charles
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back