P-61 unit emblem ID Help

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Johnny Signor

Airman 1st Class
Jan 5, 2008
:?: Help,I am trying to find a positive ID and colors for an emblem of a P-61 unit,it's supposed to be the 547th Night Ftr Sqdn but I think it's another P-61 unit or very unusual whatever it is,I can only describe as I can't post a photo(Sorry) round background with two inner rings near outer border,a cartoon spider/wearing cap,all legs spread around body in circular pattern and in each "Hand" a weapon,mace,pistol,spiked club,round bomb/w/fuze lit,sword and a knife,blackjack,brass knuckles. it is in the book "Queen of the Midnight Skies" but so far everyone I've contacted say they never seen it,PLEASE HELP if at all possible,THANKS!!!!! Johnny Signor [email protected]

:?: Help,I am trying to find a positive ID and colors for an emblem of a P-61 unit,it's supposed to be the 547th Night Ftr Sqdn but I think it's another P-61 unit or very unusual whatever it is,I can only describe as I can't post a photo(Sorry) round background with two inner rings near outer border,a cartoon spider/wearing cap,all legs spread around body in circular pattern and in each "Hand" a weapon,mace,pistol,spiked club,round bomb/w/fuze lit,sword and a knife,blackjack,brass knuckles. it is in the book "Queen of the Midnight Skies" but so far everyone I've contacted say they never seen it,PLEASE HELP if at all possible,THANKS!!!!! Johnny Signor [email protected]

Picture of the emblem from the book above that Johnny is talking about.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 256
hello members,I recently got a slightly different color/design ID to the emblem in above question,I am still looking for the "Variations" colors,this one has two thin outer rings,the design I just got has a single outer border and the units titles inside "547th NFS",i did get it's colors,so if anyone recognises the image printed please contact me,Much thanks to all!!!

Attention all forum memebers SUCCESS AT LAST !!!!!!! Not only did I FINALLY get the emblem colors ,but I got Both variations colors !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back