Mar 28, 2007 #1 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN This is the flight manual for the King Cobra. Unsure of the year issued. Attachments P-63 Flight Manual.pdf P-63 Flight Manual.pdf 9.5 MB · Views: 2,096
Mar 28, 2007 #2 FLYBOYJ "THE GREAT GAZOO" 28,075 8,777 Joined Apr 9, 2005 Location Colorado, USA Very cool, appreciate the help!
Mar 28, 2007 Thread starter #3 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN Anything I can do to help. I'm still looking forward to getting my mechanic's father's flight logs from his F6F Hellcat days. That will be a really cool read.
Anything I can do to help. I'm still looking forward to getting my mechanic's father's flight logs from his F6F Hellcat days. That will be a really cool read.
Mar 28, 2007 #4 FLYBOYJ "THE GREAT GAZOO" 28,075 8,777 Joined Apr 9, 2005 Location Colorado, USA Outstanding!
Mar 28, 2007 #5 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Thanks much Thorlifter Micdrow