P40 Tomahawk (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Marcel

rotartsinimdA
Staff
Admin
Mod
Sep 19, 2006
Dordrecht
www.redbeatband.nl
I created this pdf from a website for my own collection. Unfortunately, I can't remember which website, otherwise I would mention it. It doesn't have an original layout, but it's the content that count, isn't it?

Attachments

• P40 Tomahawk.pdf
    264.3 KB · Views: 1,626
I was just in looking for something else and ran across this request. I just have the performance portions of this flight manual with me at the moment as everything else is back home. Enjoy

Attachments

• P-40B-C Tomahawk.pdf
    652.8 KB · Views: 721
I created this pdf from a website for my own collection. Unfortunately, I can't remember which website, otherwise I would mention it. It doesn't have an original layout, but it's the content that count, isn't it?

Hi Marcel
Just found your copy and two others all on a single search.
One possible source was P-40 Tomahawk manual
I cannot find the other again - even using the same search string in Yahoo/DuckDuckGo/Bing

I like yours best - one file instead of four

Many thanks

mi Ta
sol

Hi Marcel
Just found your copy and two others all on a single search.
One possible source was P-40 Tomahawk manual
I cannot find the other again - even using the same search string in Yahoo/DuckDuckGo/Bing

I like yours best - one file instead of four

Many thanks

mi Tasol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back