P51-D Mustang

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

V6Goose

Recruit
Oct 30, 2007
www.goosesworld.com
Hi all...

I am building a 1/5th scale P51-D Mustang (radio control) and I need an accurate 3-view in which to scale details off.

I have a large library of Mustang books including many drawings but unfortunately the quality, and in some cases, the accuracy of the drawings is well below par.

I would certainly appreciate anyones help in locating high quality accurate drawings of this model, and will of course, pay for them should that be required.

Thank you for looking...

Goose

I bought complete set from this WEB Site in UK

ONLY $ 25 .00 USD

and there Just Great check it out This British fellow

Link Removed by Forum Moderator

Link Removed by Forum Moderator

and Please Wuerger190

Do not associate Me with anybody ..

I am here to share Good information and NOT span anything

I do not have Anything for Sale ..

There is something weird about those links above. They go to - Link Removed by Forum Moderator

But if you go to - Link Removed by Forum Moderator Untitled Document[/url] you find it is a travel company with no button or anything to get you to fighter/inventory.

Do I push the wrong button here?

1. Luckyone your Links have been removed. I checked out the links and one was for a travel link. Not sure what you are trying to do there. Spam is Spam.

2. The other link was removed as well because all it leads to is bitching and moaning from all the parties.

3. If I hear one more bitching and moaning coming from anyone about aircraft drawings and blueprints all parties will be banned. This is getting stupid.

I bought a set of three-views several years ago from a guy in California. If you want to PM me, I can give you his contact info. To my knowledge, they are very accurate.

1. Luckyone your Links have been removed. I checked out the links and one was for a travel link. Not sure what you are trying to do there. Spam is Spam.

2. The other link was removed as well because all it leads to is bitching and moaning from all the parties.

3. If I hear one more bitching and moaning coming from anyone about aircraft drawings and blueprints all parties will be banned. This is getting stupid.

Wow. This thread went downhill in a hurry. Looks like I missed the party.

P.S. I agree about "This is getting stupid". Where does all this weirdness come from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back