Paint required for Hasegawa 1:48 Apache (model # HSGS7223)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

msabell

Recruit
Jul 6, 2012
Hi guys, sorry if this is not in the right place in the forum ...

But just wondering if someone has the manual for the Apache model 1:48 in the Hasegawa range (model number HSGS7223), as I am waiting for this to be sent to me from the US but I want to get all required paints, glue, tools etc beforehand. If I could get someone to scan and upload this (or email to me) that would be awesome.

Thnks!

Michael

I use Testors non toxic (the blue tube) glue, but its ancient I think its even been discountinued. But its great glue it gives you time to play around with the model before it sets in and drys, you just have to use it sparingly (if anyone knows can I order this glue from Testors site and they'll ship it? Without it being ripped apart at the border due to it being "dangerous")

There are a lot of new glues that do the job well too, I just don't experiment with them much, for something to glue the canopy to the frame I use E-6000 because when it drys it gives a clear dry look to the glue and it doesn't fog up the canopy.

I'd go for a olive drab for the camo or at least check the instructions for the proper colors :)

If your going for a Israeli Apache, I beleive they used a more desert camo?

That's awesome, thanks heaps for that :) yeh I did end up reading somewhere that olive drab was the main colour. DYING to get my Apache in the mail, coming from the US it's probably going to be another month or so ... :/

I have no idea if the Hasegawa kit supplies decals for any scheme beyond the FS34031 Dark Green colours - but if I remember right, there were some Afgahnistan or Iraq deployed a/c that were in shades of grey, if you're after something different?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back