Part 2 of the Fokker G-1 books (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Marcel

rotartsinimdA
Staff
Admin
Mod
Sep 19, 2006
Dordrecht
www.redbeatband.nl
The "Stichting Fokker G-1", (Fokker G-1 foundation) here in the Netherlands will release part two of their work about the Fokker G-1.
It will describe the mighty fighter during the war, the German invasion and later on the servicein the Luftwaffe. Many pictures that were never published, including some real clour pictures, probably taken on a German airfield.
It's in Dutch, but an English summary will be included and the pre-scripts of the pictures will also be in English.

Boek Fokker G-1 Le Faucheur (deel 2) update

Last edited:
Well, I got the book, signed by the authors. It's a good read some minor mistakes about which I will contact the association. It' s full of photo's, with a lot of unique pics, even taken during the attack on 10 May 1940. In short, a beautiful, well researched book about a facinating and not very well known aircraft. I think this one deserves a full translation.

At the moment the book is in Dutch, with an extensive English summary. All the texts with the pictures are in Dutch and English, where the English texts are more extensive to make up for the info in the main text.

Such a nice and superb information in this thread about the part 2 but now these conversation increased the craze in my mind to purchased the book..Any one tell me where the best place for purchasing the book and what is the price?

Prime Scales|Floor Scale

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back