Passenger jet crashes in Kyrgyzstan

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
Bad week for commercial aviation, another plane has crashed.

Passenger jet crashes in Kyrgyzstan

BISHKEK, Kyrgyzstan (AP) -- Kyrgyz and U.S. officials say a passenger jet carrying 90 people to Iran has crashed near the main airport in Kyrgyzstan.

The Boeing 737 crashed near the Bishkek airport, said Maj. Damian Pickart, a public affairs officer for the Manas U.S. air base, which is at the airport.

Kyrgyz Interior Minister Maldomusa Kongatiyev told The Associated Press that there were seven crew members on board in addition to 83 passengers.

Russia's Interfax and RIA-Novosti news agencies reported that Kyrgyz Emergency Situations Minister Kamchibek Tashiyev said 25 of the 90 aboard survived.

Kyrgyz Health Ministry spokeswoman Yelena Bayalinova says at least 14 people rescued from the burning plane were hospitalized, two of them in critical condition.

Passenger jet crashes in Kyrgyzstan - CNN.com

I am flying to Crete on Sunday!

Naw I do not worry about it. I hate to say it but I am sure this was caused by faulty maintenance or something, not that I want to speculate. This was just on the German news and the they said that the Airline was not allowed to land at German airports because of there shotty maintenance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back