Nov 8, 2006 #1 G gpang788 Recruit 1 0 Joined Nov 8, 2006 haha just joking! Hi everyone! I am from Singapore!
Nov 8, 2006 #2 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State Yeah. Welcome.
Nov 8, 2006 #3 Erich the old Sage 13,023 788 Joined May 20, 2004 Location Platonic Sphere say hello to No Dong III
Nov 8, 2006 #4 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State Play nice Erich.
Nov 8, 2006 #5 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,295 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Man I was about to come into this thread swinging. Good thing I read the post before I said anything.
Man I was about to come into this thread swinging. Good thing I read the post before I said anything.
Nov 8, 2006 #6 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State Yeah me too.
Nov 8, 2006 #7 mkloby Master Sergeant 2,995 4 Joined Sep 10, 2006 Location Jacksonville, NC Haha - nice first post. Welcome.
Nov 8, 2006 #8 the lancaster kicks ass Major General 19,931 17 Joined Dec 20, 2003 different to the norm cirtainly, give the guy credit for trying
Nov 8, 2006 #9 syscom3 Pacific Historian 15,698 15,189 Joined Jun 4, 2005 Location Orange County, CA Singapore is a "fine" city.
Nov 8, 2006 #10 twoeagles Senior Airman 666 14 Joined Oct 18, 2006 Location Chambersburg Welcome! Singapore has a fine zoo and some great WW2 history. And...Singapore was wise to buy the AH-64.
Welcome! Singapore has a fine zoo and some great WW2 history. And...Singapore was wise to buy the AH-64.
Nov 8, 2006 #11 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State ...but don't spit on the sidewalks.
Nov 8, 2006 #12 mkloby Master Sergeant 2,995 4 Joined Sep 10, 2006 Location Jacksonville, NC twoeagles said: Welcome! Singapore has a fine zoo and some great WW2 history. And...Singapore was wise to buy the AH-64. Click to expand... Not as wise if they got the Corba Zulus!
twoeagles said: Welcome! Singapore has a fine zoo and some great WW2 history. And...Singapore was wise to buy the AH-64. Click to expand... Not as wise if they got the Corba Zulus!