pearl harbor (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

NightHawk

Senior Airman
Aug 3, 2004
Gaza Strip
i dont know if you saw thet movie but it was totaly stupid.
1. p-40 fly as fast as zeros and the zero berly dose manuvers.
2.he-111's def guns dont shoot at the spitfires.
3.(not sure about this 1) a wing of a spitfire needed to be torn off the play if it was hit by 20 mm cannons of the bf-109 no ?

Attachments

• b24-8_149.jpg
    b24-8_149.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,976
i saw the modern film and it sucks, the P-40s can out manouver the zero, 4 hits from a .50 cal machine gun took off a zero's wing, only one P-40 has fuel and ammo, 2 need fuel, one needs ammo, yet somehow 2 more get into the air within minutes and there's only one ground crew and that's only the stuff that i can remember...................

The dogfights are the only thing I can remember from that peice of crap. That love story ruined the whole movie for me...

I saw the French-translated version of that movie, and concerning the He-111 VS. Spitfires, I think you're wrong. I don't know a lot about bombers (and may be it won't change anything), but if I remember well, it wasn't He-111s, but Do-17s. (At least that's what the pilots say in French. But may be they changed the name to make it fit with the lips.)

And I agree that the movie was a piece of crap, but dogfight scenes were great.

yep the movie is good like my feet taset's like chips. and in the real thing some planes got in the air and a p-36 !!!!!!!!!! shot down 1 zero, but i cant remmber the pilots name. and in the middle of the first wave 12 b-17 non armed and flying on fumes came to the harbor. and only 28 planes where shot down the navel man shoot everything in the air the b-17 the american planes thet did took off everything. and ferther more the zero's flow nice and slow in the movie i could shot down 1 zero with a goddamn rock if it was like thet. welll i think i expresed my self now i go to chill off form all of this wraiting.

Attachments

• newbomb.jpg
    newbomb.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,955
Ok I have officially come to the conclusion that this Nighthawk individual is a fraud.... There is no way that this person is for real and that his english///typing skills are this bad...

If u compare some of his posts, he mispells the same words differently, which means hes trying to type incorrectly... This is a joke and so is this kid....

i know english like shit so i try to wrait down simple words not to complex.
so hay at least i try no ?

Attachments

• fighter_1.jpg
    fighter_1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 1,937
what is USO ? the complet word please. and its not simple to translate words from english to hebrew

Attachments

• b24-8_198.jpg
    b24-8_198.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,927
It beats me why people and Hollywood seem to think Pearl Harbour has to be so glorified....If I were American, I'd be embarrassed to keep having it bought up...- Apart from showing the Japs how to successfully attack Pearl, back on 7th Feburuary 1932, whilst conducting naval exercises, [the high point of which illustrated the unique power of Aircraft-Carriers against Capital Battleships], the whole thing was orchestrated to bring the US into WWII...It cost the lives of a Dutch submarine crew that saw the Japanese Attack Force approaching Pearl, and were killed by British SOE to keep it quiet...- There was alot of political manoevreing going on during 1940-41 because of Japanese Expansionism in China and the Far East, and the American sanctions that were put on Japan, fairly piss'd the Japs off to the point that they attacked, figuring to disable the US Fleet in one stroke. - Well, the rest is history, but to glorify a defeat, in not one, but two movies!...- It was a disaster, 3000 killed, like a 9/11...a dirty sneak punch... It saddens me that America showed them how to do it 9 years before....and in the wake of 9/11, they are telling the world we're gonna do this, and do that...why not send them a written copy! - As much as I like America, it really does have a crisis with it's Intelligence Community, and it's News Media borders on treason with it's gushing on about every little thing..- no wonder it's National Security is in jeopardy....

Attachments

• raf_487__nz__sqn._chalks-up_another___hard_day_s_night__..._204.jpg
    raf_487__nz__sqn._chalks-up_another___hard_day_s_night__..._204.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,921
Even though it was a terrible movie at least it showed the kids of today what it is. I can't even believe how oblivious most people in my generation are to history. The other day in history class the teacher asked us some simple basic history questions like the years of WW1, WW2, The Great Depression etc.. You wouldnt believe some of the answers....some thought the depression was in the 60's, WW1 in the 40's and WW2 in the 60's.....so I say; let them make more movies on historic events even if they are glorifying things most people would rather not have brought up again and again...

hmm............ lets see................. well i have no idea how is it called in english so im afraid thet i cant tell u where it is. :(

Attachments

• b24-8_122.jpg
    b24-8_122.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,896
well yeah . you go ahad and translate it to hebrew.
ha your very smart you should know hebrew ha ?

Attachments

• b24-8_953.jpg
    b24-8_953.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,850
Hey, now that's a good point JCS, I hadn't looked at it that way...- I have to admit that some movies do achieve success in getting across the where's, why's and who's of historical conflicts...I have read so many times of the 'hail of bullets' in books, but in the movie, 'Saving Private Ryan', the landing on the beach was riveting in it's realism and a tribute to their Craftsmanship;... both of the soldiers who fought the action, but also the Film Crew that simulated and filmed it. - It has brought alot of praise from Veterans and Historians even though it was a story woven to the event, but it also brought a gathering global consciousness of the Sacrifice, in the lead up to the 60th Anniversary of the D-Day Landings earlier this year...A lot of Veterans made what was probably their last pilgrimage to Normandy, and other battlefields, over this year, being in their 80's and all... - Another movie example would be 'Memphis Belle', that illustrated a part of the Sacrifice it took to lead a Strategic Bombing Campaign that lead to eventual total Air Superiority and Final Victory...- We do owe a huge thanks to the Worldwide Warbird Aviation Movement whose labour of love keep these aircraft in an ongoing restorative program, that we all may benefit in seeing them, be that in museums, airshows, magazines and movies etc.....

Attachments

• raf_487__nz__sqn._chalks-up_another___hard_day_s_night__..._201.jpg
    raf_487__nz__sqn._chalks-up_another___hard_day_s_night__..._201.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,863
hmm ww2 ? israel ? thet dosent go together israel didnt exisit at ww2 so...
refrase your qustion. well i have to agmit i dont know but heres 1 for you. wich espionage agancy served the britsh in ww1 against the turks ? mr. i know everything :twisted:

Attachments

• b24-8_154.jpg
    b24-8_154.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,844
Youre too stupid to even understand the question....

Ive been to Haifa 3 times... Im asking u where a specific location is in Haifa, one which Im sure eveyone who lives in Haifa knows of... And u dont even understand the letters U.S.O.

Ask your mommy and daddy where it is... You freakin imposter...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back