pearl harbor

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nighthawk, I'll take a wild guess at your question and say the Russians.- I dunno why lesofprimus thinks you are not what you say you are; - the guys put ME through a few hoops from time to time...I'm not a 'know-all' but I read alot, and the question I asked you, is one that I thought every Israeli would probably know....here is a further clue, he was born in 1922 in Ireland and his father was a Rabbi....he is a famous and well-known [worldwide] jewish-Israeli....I figure you would have learned about him at school, it's a part of your country's history.....

Attachments

• raf_487__nz__sqn._chalks-up_another___hard_day_s_night__..._441.jpg
    raf_487__nz__sqn._chalks-up_another___hard_day_s_night__..._441.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 702
Spitfires are clearly armed with 20mm weapons which none of the Spits during the BoB were

During the Battle, 19 Squadron was issued with half a dozen cannon-armed Spitfires, designated Mk IB as opposed to the eight machine gun-armed Spitfire, the Mk IA.

:D :D :D :D

well if you been in haifa 3 times, you should know thet there are 2 main streets in downtown hadar,the first goes to the harbor. and the second takes you through all the shops. so........i will be surpired if you even ever opend a map of haifa. and the USO building is in the end of the main road thet takes to the harbor its on a geograficly low spot. not far from the docks.

Attachments

• b24-8_547.jpg
    b24-8_547.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 700
The USO is located at the top of the hill, overlooking Haifa, looking down to the coast, harbour and the docks..... Across from the USO was a bar that, till this day, served me the best Long Island Iced Tea I have ever had in my life....

And for your information, I walked up the road all the way from the harbour to the top of the hill twice... I got a tattoo from a Russian-Jew in a building that had bullet holes in it along the same said road...

And another fact not known by many, is the Gondolas that run from the top of the hill to the coast....

i am sure thet a smart humen like your self should know hebrew. so inlighten us with your hebrew .

Attachments

• b24-8_565.jpg
    b24-8_565.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 646
Why the hell would I know hebrew u moron??? Only 13 year old Jewish kids on their bar mitzvah and people who live in Israel would know that....

It doesnt take smarts to speak another language retard, just practice...

Or, like urself, a hebrew font and translator....

And I notice that u have no replies to any of the above statements and proof that ur a fraud and an illiterate moron....

OK lets cut this shit out you dont want to belive me thets fine i cant do nothing about thet. and becuse on the 16 of the month its the JEWISH new year. and i dont want to spend any more time on fighting with you.

i wish you all happy new year

i am going to stop fighting with you. you can say what ever you want, and i will just ignore it. so my prepusal is to start clean .

Attachments

• b24-8_203.jpg
    b24-8_203.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 630
Yeah GrG, he sure got that wrong !...It was interesting though to have that lady coming onto this forum, not many chicks are into this sorta thing...Hell, I even got called a 'toff'!!! [ha, if only you knew!!!], only because the way I write may appear,... er, 'formal'...
- Anyway, I'm curious why Nighthawk hasn't answered MY question, the answer to which would be of great interest to all...some real knowledge in fact. - Perhaps you could ask your parents first, being a young fella an' all, I'm sure they'd know. I'm not interested in getting into a bun-fight over it, or abusive, but this forum offers and exchanges alot of very useful knowledge for the benefit of all...so c'mon dude, 'share...'- it's no trick question or anything......there is no need for anyone here to become abusive to each other, we're ALL 'Students of Life Learning'...
- One thing I have in common with lesofprimus, is I'm also born in the 'Year of the Horse', although I'm older, but Horses get very tenacious when people become evasive..................
- Lastly, Andrew is quite correct about cannon-armed Spitfires - Awesome pic man..... :)

Attachments

• raf_487__nz__sqn._chalks-up_another___hard_day_s_night__..._151.jpg
    raf_487__nz__sqn._chalks-up_another___hard_day_s_night__..._151.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 584

Users who are viewing this thread

Back