pearl harbor

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

lesofprimus have you been downtown hadar and the market ?

Attachments

• b24-8_124.jpg
    b24-8_124.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 908
hadar is one of the older parts of the town the market is in hadar. the market is a great place its huge as big as 3\4 streets, you can find allmost anything there. and its so cheep.its packed with stores. its so great i love going there to there you didnt visit there.

Attachments

• b24-8_210.jpg
    b24-8_210.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 898
its not a nuclear facility its an oil refainery. baty-zicoc(refainerys in hebrew)

Attachments

• b24-8_105.jpg
    b24-8_105.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 896
Ummmm.. An oil refinery does not have the typical conical Nuclear outlet stack like all nuclear power plants have... I have pictures of it if I need to prove it to you, along with alot of other pics from Haifa and surrounding areas...

Heres another for you.... I've been to a place called Acco, or Acre, there in Israel... What do u know about it???

well i dont know either. but it is a refainery.and i dont know anything about acco ecssept its very anciant.

Attachments

• b24-8_202.jpg
    b24-8_202.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 859
Acco was great.. Ive been there 3 seperate times... Its truly amazing...

Its a Sea-side city that was walled in on all sides during the Crusades... The Crusaders sacked this place and killed most of its inhabitants.... Most of the place still stands, and u actually enter the town through the hole that the Crusaders breached in this HUGE freakin wall to gain entrance into the city....

yeah i heard about thet.caisaria its not in haifa but its truely buteful aswell.

Attachments

• b24-8_109.jpg
    b24-8_109.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 847
Well, I'm a little disappointed our Israeli friend from Haifa, 'Nighthawk', was unable to recognise the First President of the State of Israel, Chaim Hertzog. He went on to serve 3 terms and prior to all that, he was also Envoy to the UN, and a founder-member of the Mossad....

I don't if it's already been mentioned but those ships in Pearl Harbour were so obviously new. The radomes were modern and they stuck out like a saw thumb.

The heights some of those were flying at was stupid. There's tree-top height which is dangerously low, but at low altitudes the plane gets 'sucked' to the ground. The height one of those Zero was flying, it would have chewed up its props.

It was a poor film. Not as bad as this one I saw the other day (I can't remember the name) which had M60 tanks posing as German Panzers. M60s were Vietnam for Gods sake!

Sounds like the Battle of the Bulge and I believe they were actually M48s but there is very little external difference between a M48 and a M60.

look you know much about israel thets fine. but i am not a native for starts. and i dont realy tend to read about the more peaceful times(if there are any). so lets change the subject. and i will not answer any more qustions about my countrys history ok ?

Attachments

• b24-8_623.jpg
    b24-8_623.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 778
I've seen the Battle of the Bulge, and this wasn't it.

the film the battle of the bulge (being american) is so stupid, it makes the germans out to be stupid with their tanks, and there's even a couple of times a sherman takes out a tiger i think it was, with one hit.............

That's the movie where the Sherman crews say its like shooting them with tennis balls.

It may have been 'Chaim Herzog' actually, it's a while since I read his book....Anyway, whatever you say, 'Nighthawk dude'....you won't answer anymore questions about the country of ISRAEL.....

well actualy the ratio between 1 panzerwafen type 6 t-55 tiger mark 4 am i currect in the name ? was 1 tiger mark 4=4 shermans

Attachments

• b24-8_312.jpg
    b24-8_312.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 702
Wrong about the name as well as the ratio. The Panzerkampfwagen VI Ausf E 'Tiger' ratio against the M4 Sherman was 3 Shermans destroyed to 1 Tiger. This is solely for the Normandy campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back