Piaggio by night

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dogwalker

Senior Airman
Dec 22, 2005
Manziana Field, near Rome
P108.jpg

piaggio_p108_gibilterra.jpg

P108_notturno_in_decollo.jpg

DogW

Do you have any othe rare/interesting P.108 pics? Its long been my favourite plane and ive got a fair amount of pictures of them, but maybe you have some that I missed...

Suprisingly theres actually some video footage of P.108s. I was watching something about bombers on the military channel and they had about 2 minutes of footage of the crews putting their gear on, climbing into the aircraft, and taxiing onto the runway. I wish I had a vcr so I could've recorded it. :(

Agreed. They look completely different. Only a moron would think they look alike ... well, CC does - so that explains a lot. :laughing6:

I know it doesnt, I was seeing if lanc would agree with me, thus pretty much saying th Lancaster was ugly. But he didnt, which shows that heas a liar ;) What an excuse for being wrong, get in....

Suprisingly theres actually some video footage of P.108s. I was watching something about bombers on the military channel and they had about 2 minutes of footage of the crews putting their gear on, climbing into the aircraft, and taxiing onto the runway. I wish I had a vcr so I could've recorded it.

?!?!?!?! Damn that would have been good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back