Picture does not upload by copying from other site (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Snautzer01

Honourably banned
Mar 26, 2007
It was possible to copy from 1 site and past onto this board. now it cant.

googlelogo_color_272x92dp.png

I just dragged from other browser window.

This is what i did before today.
Go to ebay
Find picture
Right click copy picture
Click tab in browser with this site adres
Find correct thread
Reply, right click, paste picture.
Bobs your uncle.

That does not work for me any more.

Yes he is. He told me. Dont tell your aunt you know.

The mobile copy/paste works as before. Directly from ebay.

I noticed the apperance url copied changed too recently. unfurl="true" is added when ebay link is copied paste and replied.

1633701547416.png

Last edited:
s-l225.jpg

I am able to right-click copy image from eBay tab and paste here. What browser combination are you using. Also make sure the edit box is in BB code mode. the [ ] symbol in top left. If I am not in BB code mode the image pastes as url like below.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
View attachment 644077
I am able to right-click copy image from eBay tab and paste here. What browser combination are you using. Also make sure the edit box is in BB code mode. the [ ] symbol in top left. If I am not in BB code mode the image pastes as url like below.
Hi,
I use Firefox.

Looks like it works for me

s-l1600.jpg

I use Firefox as well. I had this problem a few years ago and for a long time I could only upload photos using Chrome

I have had this problem, I now make sure I have the window open where I want to paste the image before I copy, any operation seems to lose a copied image on my PC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back