Today at 8:02 AM #2,661 Greg Boeser 1st Lieutenant 6,994 14,739 Joined Jul 29, 2016 Location Minnesota Viking1066 said: ATA Spitfire Pilot the net View attachment 898630 Click to expand... Thay's not what the mirror is there for, lady!
Viking1066 said: ATA Spitfire Pilot the net View attachment 898630 Click to expand... Thay's not what the mirror is there for, lady!
Today at 8:13 AM #2,662 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,318 38,853 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Viking1066 said: PZL P.7 (3) the net View attachment 898629 Click to expand... Not P-7 but P-11c
46 minutes ago Thread starter #2,663 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,829 40,220 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... My favourite helicopter, next to the Huey! I still vividly remember one landing on the backyard of my work (SAAB), thinking wtf is going on!?
My favourite helicopter, next to the Huey! I still vividly remember one landing on the backyard of my work (SAAB), thinking wtf is going on!?
5 minutes ago #2,664 Greg Boeser 1st Lieutenant 6,994 14,739 Joined Jul 29, 2016 Location Minnesota I got to ride in one.