I'm not responding to this thread anymore since it's clear that people aren't listening to me and they are ignoring my posts. People either seem to ignore my post entirely, or go back previous points which I have already explained. Even when I prove conclusively with evidence people just ignore it. People don't like their beliefs challenged and get upset when someone proves them wrong. So that's fine, but I won't belaims in Korea? checking this thread anymore.
Your posts are full of contradictions. You say something and three lines below you say the opposite.
You baptized the yak fighters flying tanks.All your claims are based on the unproven assumption that soviet archives are perfect
Soviet union never officially publiced a list of her casualties
Soviet union massively manipulated the lists of German pows perished in gulags
What your russian archives report about katin?
Do you know the soviets c
Do you know that soviet officers were execu for battle defeats?Aircraft designers send to Siberia for under performing aircraft designs
Hartmann attacks can not agree even to the extent of his supposedly lies. He had 80? 150? You say 190. Make a symbosioum to agree on a number
You say that in hungary hartmann was 30%reliable but in the rest of his career 55%! Cause unknown!
Did you find every Soviet wreck in Hungary and you are sure that you find all! Really your statements are beyond common sense
Personally I just consider hartmann just top 20 eastern front fighter pilot, based on personal fighting skills. If we add commanding skills probably is not even top 50. He was too young and a war time officer. But if you decide to call him fraud,(regardless what you say, that s what you are doing)you have to provide a serious presentation of evidences
All you do is to give personal statements that soviet archives are serious
Why nobody in soviet era,for 50 years, did not use these archives ?