Pilots will appreciate this satirical article

mkloby

Master Sergeant
2,995
4
Joined
Sep 10, 2006
Location
Jacksonville, NC
Take a look at this article from theonion.com

It's a satirical newspaper website - pretty funny. Any pilots out there should really appreciate the humor. This article is how some dude wants to fly a helicopter and doesn't want to learn about his instruments.

I Want To Fly A Helicopter, Not Look At A Bunch Of Crazy Dials | The Onion - America's Finest News Source
 
mk, what sixth sense is it that tells me this clown will be a statistic some where down the road? And not that far down at that. Another Delta Sierra !

Haha. Well, the site it came from is a comedy site - so luckily, there wasn't truth in it. Hopefully, the guy that wrote it doesn't actually think any of that.
 
The article was written by a Bob Khutz..... or should that be Klutz ???

Guys like him not only kill themselves, they plow into a 747 and take
a bunch with him.

Charles
 
Hysterical. LOL.
 
Woah - guys... several of you seem to be missing the fact that the article is a total joke. It's a humorous piece, that's all. I thought it was a damn funny one, at that.
 
My favorite Newspaper!
I look forward to this paper every week to make me laugh when I am reading it on the Metro- A few months back the '07 Pug Recall front page story caught my eye as I went by and I laughed until I had tears reading it.
The Onion is to newspapers what Saturday Night Live used to be to TV.
Art

Dog Breeders Issue Massive Recall Of '07 Pugs | The Onion - America's Finest News Source


Just read the pug recall article. Another great one! Thanks for posting.
 
Here is my all-time favorite Onion article. I cried reading this one laughing so hard... Growing up in NJ - I've seen plenty of this!

Crazy Man Announces Plans To Stand In Doorway, Yell At Cars All Day | The Onion - America's Finest News Source
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back