Pirates fire upon French Warship

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

yeah well, the "jokes" get a bit old too.

:rolleyes:

Then don't read them.

You are very critical of other peoples countries, so dont get your panties in a wad whenever someone makes a joke about your love. It goes both ways...

If this bothers you so much, then you might wanna start taking the moral high ground yourself and not being critical of anyone else.

For crying out loud, he was not serious!

:rolleyes:

Then don't read them.

You are very critical of other peoples countries, so dont get your panties in a wad whenever someone makes a joke about your love. It goes both ways...

If this bothers you so much, then you might wanna start taking the moral high ground yourself and not being critical of anyone else.

Could you please show me where I've made unjustified or unwarranted criticism of other countries? I'm more than willing to correct a falsehood but I won't insult a nation or it's people. I have a great uncle who died of his wounds in a filthy POW camp, and a grandfather who was tortured. It's has nothing to do about being on a "moral high ground" or "pride". I can't take away someone's right to make cheap jokes or insults, but I have every right to defend the memories of my relatives by the same token. There is just and unjust criticism. I feel I know the difference. I'm moving on to another thread.

Lucky13, no need to apologize, I know you didn't mean anything personally by it. It's just I feel certain things have run their course. I'm just baffled as to why it continues to persist in some circles.

Lucky13, no need to apologize, I know you didn't mean anything personally by it. It's just I feel certain things have run their course. I'm just baffled as to why it continues to persist in some circles.

If it was clearly a joke, then don't make a big deal about it! That is a start! Now move on as you said you would...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back