Pisis postin' dem garbage!

I've had Milka choclate before, it's very nice. Comin' home from Gran Canaria, while on the plane, I had some and the stewardess kindly informed me that "It looks nice..." - "Yeah, that's why I'm eating it ALL!"
 
Lindt rules ! love the Lindor DARK choc's.............hey full of oxidants too so they are good for the bod. forget that milk choc junk, and also the great dark choc truffles..............yummy

E
 
cheddar cheese said:
Actually, dark 90% cocoa Lindt chocolate is superior...

Damn... :?


I can't imagine the bitterness, I had 76% Godiva and nearly died - I had to eat olives to get the taste out of my mouth!
 
Gnomey said:
I will agree with you on Lindt Alder, it is very good. I finished the box I got for Christmas yesterday. I can't comment on the others as I haven't had them.

I really like the Golden Rabbits that Lindt makes at Easter Time. HMMM the chocolate is so good.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back